Everybody likes a good deal when shopping, right? And if it’s while shopping in Paris, it's even better. Until 4th February 2020, you have the perfect opportunity to revamp your wardrobe with winter essentials in Paris- the city of chic. Hermès, Chanel, Dior, Maje, Sandro, Louboutin; you have to take advantage of the special prices offered by these fashion labels and many others!
In other words, that gorgeous coat you were drooling over at the start of the sale period – the one that had a 30% off tag on it – could be more than 60-70% off by the time the sales are drawing to a close. That is, if it’s still there. So what are you waiting for?
Follow our guide to the sales in Paris, so that you don’t miss out on the best shopping spots in the city, and use that time to savour a chocolat chaud instead.
- the legendary department stores on Boulevard Haussmann : Galeries Lafayette Haussmann and Printemps Haussmann
- the impressive Avenue des Champs-Élysées
- the “Golden Triangle” - Avenue Montaigne, Avenue George V and Avenue François 1er
- For “made in France” brands, head to the Marais, Saint-Germain-des-Prés or Abbesses districts
- the new Parisian architectural symbol - Les Halles & the famous Rue de Rivoli
- the secret weapon of the effortlessly elegant Parisiennes - La Vallée Village