And you, in which district are you going to do your holiday shopping? What's certain is there'll be something for every taste and budget. Find out what we suggest.
Fashonable boutiques, stores or craftsmen's workshops: enjoy the best addresses in Paris to do your Christmas shopping.
- The district of the big stores, Boulevards Haussmann (Printemps, Galeries Lafayette): here you will find products and ideas for gifts from all over the World at every price.
- The Marais, district of fashionable boutiques: fashionistas will be satisfied here. Take the time to hunt around to find the ideal gift.
- Place Vendôme, the jewellery district: the greatest brands have set up shop on this square; stop there, even if only to take a look.
- The district of luxury shops of the Avenue Montaigne: those who love the great couturiers will find your dream gifts there.
- The Viaduc des arts, the district of craftsmen: for a unique, handmade presentm discover this little known corner of Paris.
- Rue des Martyrs, the district of food shops: for those who enjoy the good life, meet up in the north of Paris. (Make sure to taste things!)