In December Paris reflects better than ever its title, City of Light. Lose yourself among its streets; the capital invites you to fall in love or fall in love again. The promise of an unforgettable Christmas...
- 10am: Start the day by wandering around the unmissable, historic Galerie Vivienne. Potter around the shops, dream, enjoy.
- 11am: Carry on shopping at Printemps Haussmann.
- 2pm: Stroll over to the Christmas market of Notre Dame right in the centre of the Ile de la Cité, find your last gifts and warm up your hands with some mulled wine.
- 6pm: Look wondrously at the illuminations from the rue Saint-Honoré to the Place Vendôme and dream before the unbelievable shop windows.
- 7pm: Make a well-deserved sweet stop at Ladurée: the hardest part will be to choose the flavour of the macaroon you want.
- 9pm: End up the evening hand in hand at the Lido de Paris on the most beautiful avenue in the world to take in the cabaret.