From the friendly atmosphere of the Christmas markets to the wild New Year evenings, the end of year comes in with a bang in Paris. At holiday time, let yourself be carried away by the magic of Paris and celebrate the New Year as it should be. Ready for an unforgetable Christmas with your nearest and dearest? Follow the guide book.
- 12 noon Meet your friends at the Saint-Germain-des-Prés Christmas Market and dive into the atmosphere.
- 2 pm Share a moment together at the Caves du Louvre, Rue de l'Arbre Sec for an introduction to the study of wine.
- 3 pm Do your shopping at BHV Marais, there’s something for every taste. You were the quickest to do your shopping? Wait for the others while sipping a cocktail and enjoying the view at Perchoir, on the store’s roof.
- 5 pm You like strong sensations: Funfair Department of la Villette: “Holidays”.
- 7 pm Stroll around Bercy Village to enjoy the lights and a break for a meal.
- 10.30 pm Let yourself be swept up in a holiday evening on a riverboat at quai de la Gare into the early hours.