To celebrate Bastille Day on 14th July, more commonly known as French National Day, we are giving 2 people an opportunity to win a hamper of delicious French products!
WHAT IS BASTILLE DAY?
Bastille Day, or The French National Day is the anniversary of the Storming of the Bastille on 14th July 1789, and is considered a major event of the French Revolution. This day is celebrated everywhere in France on 14th July.
WHERE IS THE CONTEST RUNNING?
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Simply give the correct answer to this question-
__“Which of these Hindi movies were shot in Paris?”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- All of the above __
- Make sure you like our Twitter OR Facebook social media pages, depending on the account you are entering the contest from.
- Like the post.
- Comment on the post with the right answer
-The two right answers win a hamper of delicious French products!
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO ENTER THE CONTEST?
- The participant must have an active Twitter OR Facebook account.
- The participant must like Atout France’s Twitter OR Facebook social media page.
- The participant must like the contest post.
- The participant must comment on the post with the correct answer.
- The participant must be 18 years of age or above.
- The participant must be an Indian national, residing in the following cities:
Bombay, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Pondicherry, Jaipur.
- The participant should have an open profile on Twitter and Facebook.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION:
• The Bastille Day contest is organised by Atout France – France Tourism Development Agency in India (hereby referred to as the Organiser)
• The contest begins on Wednesday, 14th July 2021 and ends on Tuesday, 20th July midnight IST.
• By participating in the contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Organiser, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Organiser is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the contest. Entrants should look solely to the Organiser with any questions, comments or problems related to the contest. The Organisers may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the contest period.
• Each entrant must agree to have their names announced, once selected as the winner, and must give consent to share their email address, phone number and legal residential address.
• Two winners will receive a hamper that contains edible French products.
• Only one prize per person will be awarded.
• Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner.
• The Organiser will not replace any lost prize items.
• This contest is open to legal residents of eligible cities mentioned above and the prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
• The winner must ensure that the correct name, address and contact number is shared, and that there is somebody present at the delivery address at the time of collection.
3. WINNER SELECTION:
• The winner will be selected according to all the steps mentioned in the Eligibility criteria.
• The winner’s name will be announced on Tuesday, 27th July 2021 on the Organiser’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
• The potential winner will be notified by direct message via the respective social media accounts (Twitter or Facebook) through which they have entered the contest. For this reason, the potential winner must ensure their messaging option is on at all times during the contest period. Once the potential winner has been contacted via direct message, an email at the email address provided by the potential winner will be sent to procure written confirmation of acceptance of the prize.
• Potential winner must accept the prize by email as directed by the Organiser within two working days.
• The Organiser is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
• Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture
5. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER:
• Please make sure to read Twitter’s rules and regulations of participation- https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules