Le Puy du Fou: impressive spectacles
More than a theme park, the Puy du Fou in Vendée (Poitou-Charentes) is a unique place allowing you to go back in time.
With historical shows on a large scale, in a beautiful natural setting, Puy du Fou guarantees a fun and cultural experience.
Come and enjoy this extravaganza!
Adventure Puy du Fou
The Cinéscénie is a must-see, this night-time artistic production which recounts the history of a local family, the Maupilliers from the Middle Ages to the twentieth century.
Prepare to be dazzled as you go back in time and experience a time where nobles and common people were united by the same community values.
This magical spectacle takes place on a stage spanning 23 hectares with 1,200 actors, 8,000 costumes for a show lasting 1:40 ... and is sure to take your breath away.
In the US, the show was recognised as the world's largest night show in 2011.
There are 28 performances throughout the year at Cinéscénie to enjoy. There are images projected on a wall of water, created entirely by volunteers.
Come to the completely renovated castle of Puy du Fou, where the pictures speak to you, mirrors watch you, ghosts of the past still dance in the building...
Discover all the artistic wonders in the castle still haunted by its glorious Renaissance past.
If you love large-scale outdoor daytime shows, you will be spoiled for choice here!
- see the chariot races at the Stadium Gallo-Roman;
- watch the Vikings attack, these terrifying warriors from the north arise from their longships amongst the flames;
- shiver as the raptors pass above your heads during the Bal des Oiseaux Ghosts show;
- relive the circus games where gladiators and wild beasts engage in epic battles;
- immerse yourself in a fanciful adventure and prepare to be thrilled by sword duels from the Richelieu Musketeers.
Le Puy du Fou
85590 Les Epesses