Indulge in a magnificent French meal in the week of 14th to 22nd October and you could win a stay in the Loire Valley, France! After 2 years, the delectable global event Goût de France/Good France is back!
This year, the French Embassy in India and its network of consulates, the Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IFCCI), Business France and Atout France – France Tourism Development Agency have joined forces to showcase the event in India.
Restaurants across India, chefs, importers of French F&B Products, are all invited to participate and create a menu promoting French gastronomy and French gourmet food products and wines in sync with the theme of the event from October 14th to 22nd.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Only 3 simple steps are needed to create the perfect Goût de France/Good France recipe:
Step1: Select a restaurant in your city from the list mentioned below and make a reservation for any day between 14th October-29th October 2021. Be sure to reconfirm with the restaurant on the Goût de /Good France specialty menu created by them for this event and also on the duration of the event at the restaurant.
Step 2: To participate in our online contest, click a selfie enjoying the Goût de France meal with the Goût de France menu at the restaurant and tell us why you think you should win this stay. Comment with your selfie and answer on the contest post. OR, you can also send your selfie via email to email@example.com, and comment with your answer on the contest post.
The winner will be announced through a lucky draw.
The list of participating restaurants :
- Ibis Delhi Aerocity (Delhi)
- Accor (Pan India)
- Accor Novotel Chamiers (Chennai)
- Amiel Gourmet (Bangalore)
- Bougie (Delhi)
- Cafe Condi (Mumbai)
- Casarecce Artisanal Pasta (Delhi)
- Chenab Impex pvt. ltd / Fournier (Mumbai)
- Elle&Vire NCR (NOIDA)
- Fairmont Jaipur
- Grand Mercure Bengaluru (Bangalore)
- Hyatt (New Delhi)
- Hyatt Kolkata (Kolkata)
- Ibis Mumbai Airport (Mumbai)
- Ibis Mumbai Vikhroli (Mumbai)
- ITC Royal Bengal (Kolkata)
- JW Mariott Kolkata (Kolkata)
- Kakapo (Delhi)
- La Marinate (Delhi)
- La Villa / Villa Shanti (Pondicherry)
- Le Dupleix (Pondicherry)
- L'Opera (Delhi)
- MKT (Delhi)
- Myhomebistro (Mumbai)
- Novotel Bangalore (Bangalore)
- Novotel Kolkata (Kolkata)
- Paris my Love (Delhi)
- Paul (Delhi)
- Pullman (New Delhi)
- Savencia NCR (Noida)
- Shangri-la (Bangalore)
- Shangri-la (Delhi)
- Sofitel (Mumbai)
- Soufflé S'il Vous Plaît (Mumbai)
- Taj Bengal (Kolkata)
- The Leela (Delhi and Chennai)
- The Oberoi Kolkata (Kolkata)
- The Park Hyderabad (Hyderabad)
- The Park Kolkata (Kolkata)
- The Westin Kolkata (Kolkata)
- To Die For (Kolkata)
WHERE IS THE CONTEST RUNNING?
This is an online contest that is currently running on our Twitter and Facebook social media accounts. The participant can choose to enter the contest via Twitter OR Facebook. There will be only ONE winner- selected either from Facebook or Twitter.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO ENTER THE CONTEST?
The participant must have an active Twitter OR Facebook account and an open profile.
Applicable to residents of India over 18 years of age.
Applicable to Indian residents holding a valid passport.
Applicable only for the Goût de France/Good France event taking place between 14th – 29th October at select restaurants in India and for patrons opting for the Goût de France/Good France set menu.
The winner will be chosen through a lucky draw. Participants are eligible only if they click a selfie enjoying the Goût de France meal with the Goût de France menu at the restaurant and if they mention why they think they should win this stay with a comment on the contest post. Participants can also send their selfie via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and comment on the post with their answer.
The winner shall be informed by direct message.
Contest will not be open to employees and immediate family members of sponsors of any of the prizes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION:
• The contest is organised by Atout France – France Tourism Development Agency in India (hereby referred to as the Organiser). The contest will also be relayed on the social media networks of the Embassy of France in India, its consular network, IFCCI and Business France.
• The contest begins on 14th October 2021 and ends on 29th October 2021 midnight IST.
• By participating in the contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules and the decisions of the Organiser, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Organiser is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the contest. The Organisers may be reached by email at email@example.com during the contest period.
• The winner must agree to have their names announced, once selected as the winner, and must give consent to share their selfie clicked with the Goût de France menu taken at the participating restaurant during the contest dates, email address, phone number and legal residential address with the Organiser.
• Only ONE winner will be chosen from either Facebook or Twitter.
• The prize includes a 2-night stay for 2 people (bed and breakfast) in the Domaine des Hauts de Loire. The offer is valid till April 2022.
• The contest prize does not include expenses such as processing of and payment of the visa required for travel to France, travel insurance, airfare, meals, sightseeing and expenses of a personal nature.
• Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner.
• The Organiser cannot be held responsible for visa rejections, flight cancellations or logistical delay of any nature.
• The hotel stay will be subject to availability. The winner is required to plan their trip to the Loire Valley one month in advance and contact the Organiser for their reservation request.
- WINNER SELECTION:
• The winner will be selected according to all the steps mentioned in the Eligibility criteria.
The winner’s name will be announced after confirmation of his/her acceptance and after he/she shares their full name, contact number, email address and legal residential address.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION:
• The potential winner will be notified by direct message via the respective social media accounts (Twitter or Facebook) through which they have entered the contest. For this reason, the potential winner must ensure their messaging option is on at all times during the contest period, and that their profile is open. The winner must reply to the message within 48 hours. Once the potential winner has been contacted via direct message, an email at the email address provided by the potential winner will be sent to procure written confirmation of acceptance of the prize.
• Potential winner must accept the prize by email as directed by the Organiser within 48 hours.
• The Organiser is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
• Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture, and another winner will then be selected.
- SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER:
• Please make sure to read Twitter’s rules and regulations of participation- https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules