A picnic, or pique-nique, as the French call it, is a popular tradition in France – an activity that you will certainly find locals indulge in during spring or summer! The French staples that make for a perfect picnic are – bread, cheese, cold cuts and wine! On National Picnic Day, celebrated on 23rd April, 2022, we’re giving you a chance to win a delicious picnic basket to enjoy a picnic of your own with your friend!
WHERE IS THE CONTEST RUNNING?
This is an online contest that is currently running on our Facebook account. The participant has to enter the contest via Facebook. There will be one winner selected from Facebook.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Give a creative answer to the following question -
Which unusual location in France would you choose to have a picnic in? Describe your ideal picnic experience and tag the person you would like to take with you!
• Make sure you like and follow our Facebook page
• Like the post
• Comment on the post with your creative answer and tag the friend you would like to go on the picnic with!
One winner will win a delectable picnic basket!
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO ENTER THE CONTEST?
• The participant must have an active Facebook account and an open profile.
• The participant must like and follow Atout France’s Facebook social media page.
• The participant must like the contest post.
• The participant must comment on the post with a creative answer and tag a friend.
• The participant must be 18 years of age or above.
• The participant must be an Indian national, residing in India.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION:
• The contest is organised by Atout France – France Tourism Development Agency in India (hereby referred to as the Organiser)
• The contest begins on 23rd April 2022 and ends on 30th April 2022 midnight IST.
• By participating in the contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Organiser, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Organiser is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the contest. Entrants should look solely to the Organiser with any questions, comments or problems related to the contest. The Organisers may be reached by email at email@example.com during the contest period.
• The entrant must agree to have his/her name announced, once selected as the winner, and must give consent to share his/her email address, phone number and legal residential address with the Organiser.
• One winner will receive a delectable gourmet picnic basket.
• Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner.
• The Organiser will not replace any lost prize items.
• This contest is open to legal residents of India. The prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within India. All state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
• The winner must ensure that the correct name, address and contact number is shared, and that there is somebody present at the delivery address at the time of collection.
- WINNER SELECTION:
• The winner will be selected according to all the steps mentioned in the Eligibility criteria. The answers will be shortlisted at the discretion of the Organiser according to the eligibility criteria, and the final winner, from the shortlisted participants, will be picked through a random winner generator app.
• The winner’s name will be announced on the Organiser’s Facebook account, after confirmation of his/her acceptance and after he/she shares his/her full name, contact number, email address and legal residential address.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION:
• The potential winner will be notified by direct message via Facebook. For this reason, the potential winner must ensure their messaging option is on at all times during the contest period, and that their profile is open. The winner must reply to the message within 48 hours. Once the potential winner has been contacted via direct message, an email at the email address provided by the potential winner will be sent to procure written confirmation of acceptance of the prize.
• Potential winner must accept the prize by email as directed by the Organiser within 48 hours.
• The Organiser is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
• Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture, and another winner will then be selected.
- SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER: