During the winter holidays share an extraordinary time with the family! Let yourself be guided through a magical Paris and live the spirit of Christmas in the City of Light. Magical, timeless and wonderful: the capital holds an unforgettable Christmas for you. Find out about our selection of unmissable places in Paris.
- 10am: Start the day by walking along Boulevard Haussmann and look wondrously at the window displays of the stores and the Christmas tree of Galeries Lafayette.
- 11am: Stop for a snack at Angelina on the rue de Rivoli and warm up with their famous hot chocolate.
- 2pm: Go to the 11th arrondissement to enjoy a show at the Cirque d'Hiver.
- 4pm: Carry on to the AccorHotels Arena for a bit of sport on the ice skating rink.
- 5pm: Nearby take a leap in time to the Festival du Merveilleux of fairground attractions at the Musée des Arts Forains, which is especially open for the holidays from 26 December 2017 till 7 January 2018.
- 830 pm: Round off the day with a return to childhood at Disneyland Paris at the night-time parade.