Rendez-vous in Paris
- Eiffel Tower
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Arc de Triomphe
- The Seine
- Opéra National de Paris
- The Louvre
- Musée d’Orsay
- Centre Pompidou
- Montmartre and Opéra districts
- Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine
- Musée des Arts Décoratifs
- Musée du Quai Branly. Arts and civilizations of Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas.
- 2 airports: Orly and Roissy Charles de Gaulle, Europe’s largest transport hub.
- 6 international train stations: Lyon, Nord, St-Lazare, Est, Montparnasse, and Austerlitz.
- A comprehensive metro and bus network.
- Gare de Lyon
- Gare du Nord
- Gare de l'Est
- Parc des Expositions
Paris has something for everyone - it's a multifaceted, magical, mythical and sometimes surprising capital that is always exciting.
People come to Paris to admire its exceptional architectural and cultural heritage, making it one of the world's most beautiful cities. This dynamic heritage is constantly being improved and enriched.
A city where something is always happening, Paris is also the capital of gastronomy, fashion and shopping.
It is committed to upholding a high quality of life and substainable development, offering its inhabitants and visitors a particularly pleasant setting. Innovative, audacious and vibrant, Paris has leapt boldly into the 21st century.
Not to be missed in Paris
Visiting Paris, the city of romance
Over 300 events are happening everyday in Paris, from concerts to exhibitions to theatrical performances. Countless major outstanding events occur throughout the year as well, such as the Paris Plages, where the banks of the Seine are transformed into beaches, the Nuit Blanche all-night art festival, and la Fête de la Musique, where the streets fill with music on the summer solstice.
Paris Tourist Office
25 rue des Pyramides
Tel: +33 (0) 892 68 3000
Other information desks: