The Armagnac & Floc de Gascogne vineyards
Gascony, located in the southwestern part of the country, is famous for housing France's oldest brandy: Armagnac. Armagnac has been distilled from white wine here for more than seven centuries. You can also try Floc de Gascogne, a subtle blend of grape juice and Armagnac.
Out & about
- La Bastide d'Armagnac
- Great Tourist Sites in the Midi-Pyrénées: Flaran Abbey, Condom, Baïse valley, Auch, Marciac (hosting the jazz festival)
- Vic Fezensac (Tempo Latino festival), Flamme de l'Armagnac (events in November)
- Ecomusée de l’Armagnac : Training center : to know the Armagnac - Museum of the still, Museum of the wine grower. Free tasting. Training of wine tasting. Open all year round.
- Condom Armagnac Museum
- Château Ravignan : In the style of the Louis XIII period, and registered as an Historical Monument, it is surrounded by a French style garden, the castle contains a very interesting collection of 500 engravings recalling Henry IV.
- Château de Cassaigne
- Château du Busca-Maniban
- Château de Monluc
- The Sarragachies vineyard, declared Historic Monument
A unique experience
Accommodation in Armagnac
Stay in the heart of the "Domaine d'Ognoas," which has the oldest distillery in Gascony, and discover the secrets of Armagnac production.
« Les Prés d’Eugénie » Michel Guérard 4*
Le Logis de Saint Vincent 3*
Domaine de l’Espérance